Rikkole Cree Canoe Club – Community Fitness Challenge
Event Organization: Rikkole Cree Canoe Club
November 1 – November 31, 2020
Please join the Rikkole Cree Canoe Club in promoting health and wellness in their virtual “iyalwathet” event, which means “try no matter what” as they raise money to build a shelter for their fleet of canoes – including 4 eleven-man cedar canoes that are 50-52 feet in length!
The Rikkole Cree Canoe Club invites families and friends to support their efforts to promote health and wellness. Rather than a traditional raffle, they want to empower and encourage health and fitness within our community.
Participants can PADDLE, row, run, walk, bike, CrossFit, hike, etc. anything that makes you feel good and promotes your health.
There are two ways you can get started:
- Register through Pacific Multisports if you want to be entered for the raffle and track your entries/fitness activity directly.
- Buy in through the Rikkole Cree Canoe Club Facebook Page if you want to send your activity through facebook/messenger or would like to purchase extra raffle tickets.
Ways to earn extra raffle tickets after your initial registration/buy in:
If you complete at least 20 minutes of any type of physical activity that promotes your own health and wellness anytime between November 1, 2020 and November 30, 2020 you will earn an additional ticket (1 raffle ticket per day max).
Post your activity through Pacific Multisports, or send your activity through messenger to the Rikkole Cree Canoe Club FB Page, or share a picture or video of you participating in our virtual RCCC event on the RCCC Facebook page, hashtag #RCCCTryNoMatterWhat, to claim your additional raffle ticket. BONUS: If you’re wearing #RCCC gear in your picture or video you will receive yet another raffle ticket for your love & support! (OK, so 2 raffle tickets earned per day max.)
On November 30, 2020 all raffle tickets will be combined and will be entered into win the following prizes:
1. Yeti Tundra Haul cooler w/ ice pack
2. Runners bundle: APPLE AIRPOD PRO headphones, Adidas drawstring bag, runners belt, face mask (for cold outdoor running).
3. Adidas Duffle bag
4. Black hydro cell water bottle
5. Purple hydro cell water bottle
6. Echo show 5 with adjustable stand
7. Bose portable speaker w/ case
8. Echo Dot
9. Large Pendleton towel
10. Men’s Large Cold water training bundle: Camaro Blacktec Skin wetsuit, neoprene gloves, waterproof face mask
11. Yeti rambler 18 oz w/ magdock cap
12. Yeti rambler 12 oz w/ cap
13. Yeti 10 oz wine tumbler
14. UGG full/queen down comforter